Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Lupus Get the facts about lupus, including symptoms, risk factors, and the different types.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Ulcerative Colitis Facts about ulcerative colitis, including causes, signs and symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Donald J Curran MD
Dr. Donald J Curran, MD is a Doctor primarily located in West Haven, CT, with another office in Newington, CT. He has 26 years of experience. His specialties include Internal Medicine. He speaks English.
Dr. Donald J Curran has 2 locations
Dr. Donald J Curran has the following 1 specialty
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad range of illnesses that do not require surgical or specialist interventions. They also work to help a patient maintain optimal health in order to prevent the onset of disease.
In addition to treating the common cold and flu, internists also treat chronic diseases like diabetes and heart disease.
Dr. Donald J Curran has the following 7 expertise
- Weight Loss
- Weight Loss (non-surgical)
Showing 1 of 1
STAY AWAY FROM THIS GUY!!!!!!!!
Self-verified patient of Dr. Donald J Curran - Posted on April 30th, 2015
Dr. Donald Curran is an absolute failure in the psychiatry world. He is offensively sarcastic that is so offensive that I would never bring anyone around him. His ethics are also a disgrace to the medical field and he also has a malpractice history that you should look into before making an appointment. Stay away from this guy unless you want a person who's Offensively sarcastic, has horrible ethics, and has a Malpractice history.
26 Years Experience
State University Of New York Upstate Medical University
Graduated in 1993
Locations & Directions
Dr. Donald J Curran is similar to the following 4 Doctors near West Haven, CT.