Dr. Donald C Dafoe Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Donald C Dafoe?

Care of pts family

Dr. Dafoe is a kind and compassionate man who cared for my husband his pt and even took the time after 27 years to provide emotional support for his son. Iam a nurse and I know many doctors this one is special.

My Kidney Transplant expierience with Dr. D. Dafoe

I had an excelent experience with Dr. Donald DafoeI had a Kidney transplant prformed by Dr. Dafoe about a month ago, and I can honestly say that he is a great surgen. He is coutious, professional,very caring, and most of all, a extreamly samart man, and doctor. I personaly loved that he at all times made me feel confident in his medical desisions. He allowed me to take part in my medical desitions, and respected my medical wishes, and in two occations even backed me up on two occations with other doctors on my medical desitions. If need to, I would 100% put my life in his hands. - We need more doctors like him.

Type 2 Diabetes