Dr. Donald D Davenport Jr Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Donald D Davenport Jr?

Dr. Davenport

Doctor was very professional. I appreciated his candor & expertise.

lap band

I have had some complications with the lap band. Office staff was rude and when I adressed my concern with the service I was told to find another doctor. So much for working through the problem? People in the office will make or break your success with bariatric surgery. You pay money each time you go in so you can be treated poorly. .... not worth it anymore.

Teacher

I was admitted to the local hospital very sick. Dr. Davenport happen to be the surgeon on call. (Blessing) He determined that I had a bowel obstruction and needed emergency surgery. I was immediately comfortable with him and I knew I was in excellent hands. He is caring compassionate and willing to spend as much time with the patient as needed. The staff in his office is wonderful as well.

Bariatric Surgeon

Dr. Davenport is a fun, compassionate, and caring doctor who truly does seem to care about his patients. He sits down with me each visit and really talks to me. If I have had a bad month, he never acts disappointed. He stays positive and encouraging. Definitely a doctor that someone in need of surgery should look at for their health care.

Dr. Davenport is Great

Dr. Davenport has a wonderful bedside manner. He is caring and compassionate. His staff is great to work with and the ease of getting appointments is a rarity here in West Texas. I would have liked to seen him more on my follow-up visits but he is in such demand that he is called away for emergency surgery quite often. Anyone who wants a caring physician...Dr. Davenport is your doctor.

Dr. Donald D Davenport Jr is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Odessa, TX.