Dr. Donald Debrakeleer Is this you?

3.8

Have you seen Dr. Donald Debrakeleer?

Amazing Surgeon and OBGYN

Posted on May 26th, 2015

He delivered my first child by emergency C section. He is so good that we can't find the scar any more. The doctors I see can't even find the scar. He is amazing, kind, gentle, everything a woman needs in an OBGYN.

bad experience

Posted on October 13th, 2014

I used to be a patient but not anymore. He was ok with simple routine things but when I developed a serious problem he pretty much didnt know what to do. I went to Lehigh and they knew exactly what to do and gave me a hysterectomy and relieved my horrible pain. He didnt even look at my chart as we were discussing my problem.

used me to practice doing bladder prolapse

Posted on March 22nd, 2013

he was very experienced,did lots of bladder prolapse surgery,with maybe two problems. now that he has made things 100 times worse,he says well it was a crap shoot anyway,he certainly didn't say that b4 surgery.he said i'm not doing anymore surgery. i asked if i needed more surgery, he never answered. that's another thing,if he doesn't have a good answer to. ur questions, he just doesn't answer at all. after surgery,he said he looked for my left ovary until he was tired, and my right ovary was hanging by a string. well first of all i don't have a left ovary,it was removed,20 yrs ago.then i spent 14 days in the hospital for a intestinal blockage.my intestines on my left side, was twisted and tangled. don't take a chance on him. i did not go to him for anything to do with my bladder. he said doing a bladder prolaspe surgery was more important. he truly messed me up, and i have to try and find a dr. who can fix his botched surgery.

Posted on October 20th, 2012

He is wonderful. . He was quick to sending me to the hospital when I was very sick. The next day, he gave me a very prompt c section. I aw hoping that he would be my delivering dr. He kept me calm through the whole thing

Posted on June 16th, 2017