Dr. Donald Deraska Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Donald Deraska?

Long waits....

Posted on February 6th, 2017

As other reviews have stated - be prepared to wait. And also be prepared to wait months to book an appointment. It's unfortunate as I really would like to keep him as my MD, but waiting for well over an hour is no longer acceptable to me. My time is important too.

Worth the Wait- a brilliant doctor

Posted on August 14th, 2015

Yes, you do have to wait to see this doctor. But think about it, this is a sign of a great doctor. This doctor gives his patients the time that they need. His is brilliant, does things done properly, and has a caring, wonderful bedside manner. Once he is in the room, you really do have his undivided attention, and it is true, you are never rushed. If you want a good doctor, anywhere, you should expect to have to wait. This doctor is amazing, brilliant, and a wonderful person as well.

Posted on July 7th, 2015

Dr. Deraska is constantly behind schedule. I would call before my appointment to see if he was running on time, and would wait over an hour after being told he was. His staff repeatedly put me in an exam room to have me wait 30+ minutes inside the room after waiting in the waiting area. No one would update you when you would be seen, and I ended up walking out of at least 75% of my scheduled appointments before ever being seen. Unless you have hours of your day to spare, I would not be seen at this practice.

Attention to Detail and Working for His Patients

Posted on April 4th, 2015

Dr. DeRaska works tirelessly for the benefit of his patients and gets things done correctly.

Worth the Wait

Posted on March 19th, 2015

My husband and I have been seeing Doctor Deraska for many years. He is a brilliant doctor and has a great bedside manner. Yes, we have to wait to see him once in the office; however, he is well worth the wait. Once he enters the exam room, you have his undivided attention and are not rushed. He is a wonderful person as well as a doctor.

The wait time is absurd

Posted on January 30th, 2014

Every time I had a scheduled appointment I waited at least an hour each time before I was seen. I was actually ready to walk out of the room and ask for my co-pay back after my last visit. It's a bit ridiculous to book a 3:00 appointment and the doctor walk in at 4:20! I can understand running a few mins behind, 5-10 mins but not and hour+ each time. I won't be going back.

Posted on July 16th, 2013

I am a patient of Dr. Deraska's and he is excellent. I highly recommend him.

Posted on March 12th, 2013

I have no idea. I waited 2 hours for a scheduled appointment and finally left.

Posted on December 12th, 2017