Dr. Donald Dietze Jr Is this you?

3.8

Have you seen Dr. Donald Dietze Jr?

Alert for Charter customers

Posted on April 20th, 2017

Louisiana Heart Hospital closed on 2/28/17 and the doctors number was routed thru the hospital number. As of 4/20/17, almost TWO MONTHS later, Charter customers cannot call this office from a Charter phone. Something to do with their phone lines. Ridiculous.

Horrible Experience!

Posted on April 27th, 2015

Unprofessional. Tells you one diagnosis then changes it next appt.???? Wait time was over 2 hours every appt. wants to use not approved springs and other things surgically. Run don't walk I could not do either.

Recent Patient of Dr. Dietz

Posted on April 10th, 2015

I am so thankful for North shore Institute and Dr. Dietz! This was my first back surgery with this group. I have had three back surgeries. I am amazed at the technology and implant Coflex, which was first introduced in Europe. Let me just say this, I had a big surgery lasting 3-4 hrs. I was walking 12 hours later with zero pain! I love this group! They are highly intelligent with the state of the art equipment and really have never ran across Drs. that actually take the time to know their patients, plus their diagnosis! I am a strong advocate for this group, not only did they help me to recover, they gave me my life back! Thanks to everyone who was apart of my recovery! Dr. Dietz, I remain in your debt! Because of you, I can live life again, pain free! Thank you from the bottom of my heart! My family thanks you!

Posted on July 28th, 2017