Get the facts about skin cancer, including the different types and symptoms.
- Metastatic Melanoma The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer.
- Skin Cancer Get the facts about skin cancer, including the types and symptoms.
- Acne Important facts about acne and what causes it.
- Facelift Facts about facelifts, including the different types of procedures.
- Facial Wrinkles and Lines Find out what causes facial wrinkles and lines.
- Non-Healing Wounds Facts about non-healing wounds, including different types & causes.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Donald Ditmars Jr
Dr. Donald Ditmars Jr, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Hamtramck, MI, with other offices in Detroit, MI and Grosse Pointe Farms, MI . He has 53 years of experience. His specialties include Plastic Surgery. Dr. Ditmars is affiliated with Henry Ford Hospital, Henry Ford Medical Center at Maplegrove and Henry Ford Wyandotte Hospital. He speaks English.
Dr. Donald Ditmars Jr has the following 1 specialty
- Plastic Surgery
A plastic surgery specialist is a physician with extensive training in the execution of plastic surgery procedures.
Plastic surgery is the use of surgical procedures to rebuild or reshape injured or misshapen body parts. Congenital defects, such as a cleft lip or palate, can be corrected by a plastic surgery specialist. Injuries sustained during auto accidents also may require the services of a plastic surgery specialist. These procedures fall under the category of reconstructive plastic surgery.
The other category of plastic surgery is cosmetic plastic surgery. Plastic surgery specialists often perform procedures like breast augmentation, face lifts, tummy tucks, liposuction, and lip injection as elective surgeries for patients who wish to make aesthetic improvements.
- Breast Augmentation
- Carpal Tunnel Syndrome
- Dupuytren's Contracture
- Laser Surgery
- Oophoritis (Ovary inflammation)
- Skin Transplantation (Dermatoplasty)
- Tennis Elbow
- Trigger Finger Disorder
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 1 of 1
Dr. Ditmars is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
Henry Ford Hospital
Henry Ford Medical Center at Maplegrove
Henry Ford Wyandotte Hospital
Henry Ford Macomb Hospitals
Henry Ford Health Systems
William Beaumont Hospital Grosse Pointe
Henry Ford Cottage Hospital, Gross Pt Frms, Mi
53 Years Experience
Graduated in 1960
Dr. Donald Ditmars Jr accepts the following insurance providers.
- View by Location
Locations & Directions
Dr. Donald Ditmars Jr is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Hamtramck, MI.