1 Rating • 1 Comment

Have you seen Dr. Donald L Dodson?

Avoid this Anesthesiologist!

Overall, the day of my surgery was filled with nervousness and anxiety. Luckily, the nurses and other staff at St Lukes did their best to make the day as easy as possible by answering my questions and concerns....specifically about my Type I Diabetes and how my glucose would be monitored during and after surgery. However, when Dr. Dodson was given my concerns - he became quite arrogant that a patient would be questioning him regarding their care. He told me that I would just have to trust my caregivers...and if I wasn't prepared to do that "maybe I should just go home". This was 10 minutes before being wheeled into the OR - I was already prepped - IV started and all. Needless to say his rude and arrogant responses did very little to help my concerns. I am currently in the process of changing both my OB/Gyn and my endocrinologist - both who are associated with St Lukes Hospital - because I do not want to run the risk of dealing with Dr. Dodson at St Lukes hospital in the future!

Binge Eating Disorder

Dr. Donald L Dodson is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Bethlehem, PA.

Dr. Donald L Dodson Is this you?