Have you seen Dr. Donald D Dominy III?

Very cold and disconnected made me feel like I had No clue as to what I was talking about. I will never go back and I will tell my friends and family not to go.

THE BEST HAND SPECIALIST

HE HAS AND EXECUTES THE BEST CUTTING EDGE MEDICAL PROCEDURES, WHILE BEING PATIENT, KIND AND ATTENTIVE AND ENCOURAGES HIS PATIENTS INPUT RESPECTING ONE OF THE MOST ESSENTIAL ELEMENTS; YOU ARE THE STEWARD OF OBTAINING THE BEST CARE FOR YOUR BODY AND DR. D. DOMINY WITHOUT A DOUBT IS THE BEST!! I MET HIM WHILE A PATIENT IN METHODIST WEST HOSPITAL AND I NEVER FELT IT NECESSARY TO SEEK A SECOND OPINION! SUBMITTED BY A RICHMOND FEMALE RESIDENT COMPLETLY SATISFIED AND WILL RECOMMEND HIM TO FAMILY AND FRIENDS WITHOUT HESITATION!😌

Attentive

Dr Dominy is attentive and listens well. Didn't rush though our appointment.

Dr. Dominy performed surgery to repair my broken wrist. His bedside manner was top notch. He was always available to answer all of my questions, he took time to explain the x-rays, the break, and the surgery to me. He cared enough about my recovery to make sure I got the best Physical Therapy available, he was never too busy to answer my questions. Thanks to him I have made a have made a full recovery! I would highly recommend Dr. Dominy to anyone!

Great doctor, great guy.

Has treated me a couple of times over the years, for different injuries. Always listens to me, answers my questions, gives me a variety of treatment options. (Another dr I saw immediately said surgery was the only option for one of those--thankfully, Dr. Dominy proved that untrue.) I recommended him to my mother, and she loves him, too.

Fantastic bedside manner. Took time to explain diagnosis and answered all questions .

Dr. Dominy, made me feel very comfortable. He explained in detail my problem, and what he could do to fix the pain and problem. He explained everything to me in detail, and answered all and any questions I had. He and his courteous and professional staff made me feel like I was the only patient she had. Thank You

Dr. Donald D Dominy III is similar to the following 4 Doctors near Sugar Land, TX.