Dr. Donald M Downer Is this you?

3.4

Have you seen Dr. Donald M Downer?

Rude and arrogant. Does not listen. Will never use again.

Vision to be the best

Passion filled adherence to office mission statement

patient

diagnosed a problem that no one else could figure out. explained it to me and my family. reassured me he could also do more if the problem got worse. i was very satisfied with this visit.

The best

Honestly I think I couldnt be in bettet hands, Dr. Donald Downer is just the best specialist on his área in Florida. Very proffesional, friendly and very nice, he know what is doing. Im from México and I will travel all the way from my country to Orange Park for treat any issue with my vision and eyes with Dr. Donald.

Dr. Downer was very accommodating and worked me into his schedule. He was clear, concise, and informative with what steps that I had to take. Would highly recommend!

Best Cornea specialist

I had to see 3 doctors before finally getting diagnosed and treated appropriately. I drive from Georgia and send my family from Georgia to see him.

Terrible wait - I left!

No patient should be made to wait more than an hour to be seen! After a barrage of financial forms (no one asked about my medical history), I was sat in the waiting room until I asked how much longer??? I was told there were 2 patients in front of me, but no one had been called back since I had been there. Treat patients like this, and you will lose a LOT of business!