Dr. Donald E Doyle Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Donald E Doyle?

Visit

Good experience

R. Shewmaker

This Dr was a real nice guy when I visted him at his office , however after surgery he was an ill mannered rude person. It is my opinion he should retire.

Doctor's Response

I respond to people as they respond to me. I make an effort to be polite, involved and complete. Let's see....I am great and I am rude. Look to yourself. As far as financial matters are concerned, I am an Independent Contractor and have no control over the finances. As for retiring.....I dream about that. Come forward "anonymous" and let's review your chart.

Dr. Doyle's office wouldn't see me because I owed them $33. My insurance had already paid them, and they didn't say "when you come in you have a balance of $33 due." No they just say they can't see me until I pay it. Wow.... I see A LOT of doctors. Never got this kind of treatment before.....