Binge Eating Disorder
Get the facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms, causes and related conditions.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Gout Get the facts about gout, including the risk factors.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Donald E Kennedy
Dr. Donald E Kennedy, DO is a Doctor primarily located in Port Charlotte, FL. He has 36 years of experience. His specialties include Family Medicine. Dr. Kennedy is affiliated with Bayfront Health Port Charlotte and Nch Baker Hospital Downtown. Dr. Kennedy has received 3 awards. He speaks English.
Dr. Donald E Kennedy has the following 1 specialty
- Family Medicine
A family practitioner is a doctor who specializes in caring for people of all ages, at all stages of life. Rather than focusing on the treatment of one disease or patient population, family practitioners are often the doctors that people see for their everyday ailments, like cold and flu or respiratory infections, and health screenings. When necessary, family practitioners will provide referrals for conditions that require the expertise of another specialist.
The doctors may also provide physicals, inoculations, prenatal care, treat chronic diseases, like diabetes and asthma, and provide advice on disease prevention.
- Weight Loss
- Family Planning
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 8
I recently chose Dr. Kennedy quite "randomly" though I did read up a bit on some patient reviews/ratings, etc. He just seemed to have a "friendly" face. I was right on. He has a warm, caring, fun personality and was very easy to talk to. He was also quite thorough and professional, addressing each and every one of my questions or concerns. My first visit was a success, looks like I found my new Doc!
Patients' Choice Award (2015, 2014)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
Compassionate Doctor Recognition (2015)
Compassionate Doctor certification is granted to physicians who treat their patients with the utmost kindness. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and bedside manner scores.
On-Time Doctor Award (2015, 2014)
Vitals On-Time + Promptness Award recognizes doctors with consistent high ratings for timeliness of appointments. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and promptness scores.
Dr. Kennedy is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
36 Years Experience
University Of Missouri Kansas City School Of Medicine
Graduated in 1982
Truman Medical Center
Dr. Donald E Kennedy accepts the following insurance providers.
- View by Location
Locations & DirectionsMillennium Physician Group, 19531 Cochran Blvd, Port Charlotte, FL
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Donald E Kennedy in this video.
Dr. Donald E Kennedy is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Port Charlotte, FL.