Binge Eating Disorder
Get the facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms, causes and related conditions.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Gout Get the facts about gout, including the risk factors.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Donald T Eagle
Dr. Donald T Eagle, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Eustis, FL. He has 26 years of experience. His specialties include Family Medicine. Dr. Eagle is affiliated with Florida Hospital Waterman and Baptist Medical Center Beaches. Dr. Eagle has received 1 award. He speaks English.
Dr. Donald T Eagle has the following 1 specialty
- Family Medicine
A family practitioner is a doctor who specializes in caring for people of all ages, at all stages of life. Rather than focusing on the treatment of one disease or patient population, family practitioners are often the doctors that people see for their everyday ailments, like cold and flu or respiratory infections, and health screenings. When necessary, family practitioners will provide referrals for conditions that require the expertise of another specialist.
The doctors may also provide physicals, inoculations, prenatal care, treat chronic diseases, like diabetes and asthma, and provide advice on disease prevention.
Dr. Donald T Eagle has the following 7 expertise
- Weight Loss
- Weight Loss (non-surgical)
- Family Planning
Dr. Donald T Eagle has 1 board certified specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience
Dr. Donald T Eagle is Board Certified in 1 specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 21
If you're tired of looking for a good physician, as I was, you will be happy to know that there are a few still around. I asked my Walgreens pharmacist to recommend a good doctor and he gave me Dr. Eagle's name.I have only been to him twice, but that was enough to convince me my search was over. He is a very good diagnostician who takes his time with you. He never appears to be rushed, taking time to listen to everything you need to tell him. His down-to-earth demeanor puts you at ease, and his sense of humor is an added bonus...
Dr. Eagle has been my family's doctor during his entire time in Eustis. His professionalism and care, mixed with a good sense of humor and good common sense advice, have seen my family through times good and bad. I trust him and his PA Milton with my life and the lives of my family - what higher mark can I give him. He's a good man, doing his best.
Patients' Choice Award (2008, 2009)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
Dr. Eagle is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
26 Years Experience
Loma Linda University School Of Medicine
Graduated in 1992
Florida Hospital Medical Center
Dr. Donald T Eagle accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna HMO
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
- AvMed Empower
- Avmed Choice
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- Florida Blue BlueCare HMO
- Florida Blue BlueOptions
- First Health PPO
- Humana Choice POS
- Humana ChoiceCare Network PPO
- Humana HMO Premier
- Humana National POS
- Humana Preferred PPO
- Multiplan PPO
- PHCS PPO
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
Locations & DirectionsLake Primary Care Associates, 601 Jennings Ave, Eustis, FL
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Donald T Eagle in this video.
Dr. Donald T Eagle is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Eustis, FL.