Get the important facts about acne, including the different types and what causes it.
- Metastatic Melanoma The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer.
- Skin Cancer Get the facts about skin cancer, including the types and symptoms.
- Acne Important facts about acne and what causes it.
- Facelift Facts about facelifts, including the different types of procedures.
- Facial Wrinkles and Lines Find out what causes facial wrinkles and lines.
- Home Allergies Facts about indoor allergies, including symptoms & common allergens.
- Non-Healing Wounds Facts about non-healing wounds, including different types & causes.
- Seasonal Allergies Facts about seasonal allergies, the different types and the symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Donald R Endres has the following 2 specialties
An otolaryngologist is more commonly referred to as an ENT, someone that can treat medical issues you may be having with you ears, nose, or throat. This is a physician who is specially trained to diagnose and treat conditions of the ear, nose, sinuses, larynx (voice box), mouth, throat, head, and neck. These doctors treat patients through both medical and surgical means. For instance, an otolaryngologist may treat an obstruction of the nasal passage, caused by malformation of the nose, through rhinoplasty.
- Plastic Surgery
A plastic surgery specialist is a physician with extensive training in the execution of plastic surgery procedures.
Plastic surgery is the use of surgical procedures to rebuild or reshape injured or misshapen body parts. Congenital defects, such as a cleft lip or palate, can be corrected by a plastic surgery specialist. Injuries sustained during auto accidents also may require the services of a plastic surgery specialist. These procedures fall under the category of reconstructive plastic surgery.
The other category of plastic surgery is cosmetic plastic surgery. Plastic surgery specialists often perform procedures like breast augmentation, face lifts, tummy tucks, liposuction, and lip injection as elective surgeries for patients who wish to make aesthetic improvements.
- Skin Cancer
- Laser Resurfacing
- Head and Neck Cancer
- Cosmetic Surgery
- Reconstructive Surgery
- Hair Restoration
Showing 5 of 5
Seeking surgical options for apnea problems. This doctor was not up on the current research about sleep apnea. Didn't seem aware of hormone problems, and the stress apnea puts on a person's body which can make weight loss very difficult, if not impossible. Biased and unhelpful. Told me I did have a structural abnormality (that could cause breathing problems when asleep) yet refused to offer any surgical solution because I am overweight.
26 Years Experience
University Of California Davis School Of Medicine
Graduated in 1992
University Of Iowa Hospitals And Clinics
Dr. Donald R Endres accepts the following insurance providers.
- Premera LifeWise Connect
- View by Location
Locations & Directions
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Donald R Endres in this video.
Dr. Donald R Endres is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Anchorage, AK.