Dr. Donald Feinsilver Is this you?

2.7

Neutral

Have you seen Dr. Donald Feinsilver?

Charlatan to be sold to the highest bidder

Posted on March 23rd, 2016

I dealt with Dr. Feinsilver several years ago when my employer sent me to get a "second opinion" after diagnoses from my doctors. Despite giving me a battery of exams that lasted more than five hours, the objective instruments revealed the same diagnoses as my doctors. In Dr. Feinsilver's final report, he discounted the results of his own instruments to support the limited parameters of his narrow diagnosis that, of course, supported my employer.

Posted on February 4th, 2015

Clearly, Dr. Feinsilver is second to none. I have the utmost respect for him and would not hesitate referring others to him. I have more than 30 years in the profession and I would again say, he is second to none.

Posted on January 31st, 2012

Improper diagnosis, AFTER seeing a neuropsychologist, psychologist, and psychiatrist. His blatent disregard for the reports that he got from the above doctors was disgusting, and the only thing he agreed with was "depression." This man is a disgrace to the Psychological field, and should have his license revoked. He is a disgusting person, who fails to throughly interview and "examin" you. After speaking to you for a half an hour, he puts you in a room, to take the MMPI, then 2 days later says that you were deceptive, but depressed. I know of several people he is and has done this to, and it is unbelievable. Whoever has him in their pocket has no morals or integrity whatsoever, along with Feinsilver himself, and they should all be ashamed of themselves

Posted on October 1st, 2011

Feinsilver is horrible! I am surprised he even has a license to practice! He is very unethical and has little compassion for clients. He provokes anger by making accusatory statements. He lies on reports. He lacks ethics!!!!

Posted on October 1st, 2010

Dr. Feinsilver was my psycotherapist nearly twenty-five years ago. I found him to be an excellent physician. I know that I was a difficult patient to treat, yet he helped me tremendously. I have fond memories of him and look back at those years, thankful that he was my physician.I found Dr. Feinsilver to be the best psychiatrist I have ever seen. It has been twenty-five years since my six year, weeklytherapy sessions with him. I am thankfulto have had such an excellent psychiatristduring those intense, painful years.

No personality

Posted on March 24th, 2010

Dr Feinsilver has to be the weirdest doctor of all time. This guy has no personality at all. He doesn't smile or even seem normal. The guy just sits behind a desk wearing an ugly bow tie. Avoid this doctor at all cost.

Posted on May 17th, 2016