2 Ratings • 1 Comment

Dr. Felitto was wonderful during my first office visit. His staff were very nice and friendly. Actually one girl going beyond her regular duties to obtain the first available apt. for me. My dx is cancer, Dr. Felitto took his time and was a very calming doctor while answering all my questions. He asked me if I had understood my condition...I did. He refered me to a yale new haven doctor for surgery, he too was very calming, showing me my mri, explaining everything fully. Despite my dx, I feel cared for and I have a positive attitude for my outcome.

COPD

Dr. Donald J Felitto is similar to the following 4 Doctors near New London, CT.