Dr. Donald Fylstra Is this you?

3.6

Have you seen Dr. Donald Fylstra?

Great doctor!

Posted on April 14th, 2017

I was very pleased with Dr. Fylstra. He performed my surgery without any complications. He kept me up to speed on everything. What I especially love about him is that you get to sit down and talk with him in his office before and after each visit. In all of my years, I have never been to any doctor that does that. He is by far the best.

Great Doctors at M.U. S. C.

Posted on October 25th, 2013

I liked his bedside manner and his accurate diagnosis. He is a great doctor and he puts the patient first.

Posted on October 6th, 2011

Dr. Fylstra was an excellent physician in every way. He took time to explain my condition, was caring and thorough. I had previously gone to several other physicians with poor results. I would highly recommend him!

should really learn how to fully read a patient's chart

Posted on April 6th, 2011

He is probably one of the worst doctors I have ever come across. I went in to have a trans-vaginal ultrasound to check on a cyst. The tech was ok, but she went to go get him. He immediately launched into how I was at risk for cancer because I'm fat and I needed to go on Prometrium. I asked him if he had any literature on it that I could take home and read. He said no, I just needed to take it. He obviously never checked my chart, seeing as I have 2 health care providers who insist that I not be on any type of hormone. Also, I have several medical conditions that the medication would make worse. He did not listen or comprehend a single thing I said. I love the hospital he works for, but perhaps he should consider changing specialties.

Posted on June 1st, 2016