Get the facts about lung cancer, including how many people get it and what increases your risk for developing it.
- Gastric Cancer Facts about Gastric Cancer, including symptoms and treatment
- Lung Cancer Get lung cancer facts, including risk for developing it.
- Metastatic Melanoma The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer.
- Skin Cancer Get the facts about skin cancer, including the types and symptoms.
- Triple-Negative Breast Cancer Facts about Triple-Negative Breast Cancer, including symptoms and treatment
- Acute Myeloid Leukemia (AML) Facts Acute Myeloid Leukemia
- Bladder Cancer Facts about Bladder Cancer, including symptoms and treatment options
- Breast Cancer Breast cancer facts, including risks for developing it.
- Cancer Get the facts you need about cancer.
- Chemotherapy A breakdown of the types of chemotherapy & potential side effects.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Donald Mitchell MD
Dr. Donald Mitchell, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Philadelphia, PA, with other offices in Norristown, PA and Bensalem, PA (and 5 other locations). He has 32 years of experience. His specialties include Diagnostic Radiology. Dr. Mitchell is affiliated with Thomas Jefferson University Hospital, Methodist Hospital and Methodist Hospital Division of Thomas Jefferson University Hospital. He speaks English.
Dr. Donald Mitchell has 8 locations
111 S 11th St
Philadelphia, PA 19107
Book Online Now
Dr. Donald Mitchell has the following 1 specialty
- Diagnostic Radiology
Radiologists help doctors get a closer look at what’s happening inside your body. If your primary care doctor wants to investigate your symptoms further, they may refer you to a radiologist to get an ultrasound or x-ray. Some radiologists specialize in mammography and breast imaging, which is who you see when you need a mammogram. A Radiologist can also determine if bones are broken or fractured after any kind of accident.
Radiologists are trained to perform MRIs and CT scans, both of which are used to determine the presence of diseases or disorders and help your doctor properly diagnose you. They can detect anything from tumors, bleeding and infections to bone and muscle disorders.
Dr. Donald Mitchell is Board Certified in 1 specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Dr. Mitchell is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
Thomas Jefferson University Hospital
Methodist Hospital Division of Thomas Jefferson University Hospital
32 Years Experience
State University of New York Downstate
Graduated in 1981
Dr. Donald Mitchell Accepts the Following Insurance
We are sorry, it looks like we don't have insurance information.
Please call Dr. Donald Mitchell's office for more information.
9140 Academy Rd Philadelphia, PA : (215) 332-0166
1 W Germantown Pike Norristown, PA : (610) 277-3202
3300 Tillman Dr Bensalem, PA : (215) 244-7400
1651 Markley St Norristown, PA : (610) 277-3202
132 S 10th St Philadelphia, PA : (215) 955-4809
800 W State St Doylestown, PA : (215) 345-4568
15 Presidential Blvd Bala Cynwyd, PA : (610) 664-3355
111 S 11th St Philadelphia, PA 19107
Locations & Directions
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Donald Mitchell, MD - Diagnostic Radiology in Philadelphia, PA, in this video.
Dr. Donald Mitchell is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Philadelphia, PA.