Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Asthma More than 22 million Americans suffer from asthma. Get the facts.
- Autism Spectrum Disorder Get the facts about Autism Spectrum Disorder (ASD).
- Childhood Asthma Childhood asthma facts, including causes, symptoms & complications.
- Grass Pollen Allergy Get the facts about grass pollen Allergy.
- Home Allergies Facts about indoor allergies, including symptoms & common allergens.
- Persistent Asthma Facts about persistent asthma, including the criteria for diagnosis.
- Pregnancy Facts about pregnancy, including symptoms you can expect to have.
- Ragweed Allergy Ragweed allergy facts: symptoms, how to avoid it, trigger foods.
- Seasonal Allergies Facts about seasonal allergies, the different types and the symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Donald J Gentile has the following 1 specialty
A pediatrician is a doctor who specializes in the regular care of children, as well as the diagnosis and treatment of illness in children. Young patients are often more complicated to treat because they are still growing and developing.
While pediatricians may sub-specialize in specific therapy areas like oncology, surgery, ophthalmology, and anesthesiology, in general, pediatricians provide services like vaccinations, health exams, and treatment of common ailments and injuries. In addition, pediatricians are trained to handle the complex emotional and behavioral issues faced by children, especially during puberty.
Pediatricians normally see their patients from birth until the age of 18, although some may agree to treat patients into their early 20s, if requested.
Dr. Donald J Gentile has the following 5 expertise
- Pediatric Diabetes
Dr. Donald J Gentile has 1 board certified specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience
Dr. Donald J Gentile is Board Certified in 1 specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 13
I switched to dr gentile while pregnant with my third child. He was born with some concerning breathing issues, and the dr was very caring and patient with my son while figuring out what was wrong with him. We've been visiting the office often with all three children, and feel very good with the decision we made to switch doctors. Hope he doesn't retire until our kids are 18!!!
Dr Gentile is an excellent doctor. He is very good with my kids and assuring that they are healthy. However with that said the receptionist is always rude to us. She talks down to us like we are stupid and losers not worth her time. We have just recently switched doctors due to this issue. I feel bad because he is a good doctor, he just needs a more professional receptionist.
Both my husband and I had Dr. Gentile as our pediatrician and now he care for our 4 (soon to be 5) children. I can not say enough about Dr. Gentile and Louise. They have gotten our family through some very difficult times. Dr. Gentile is the King of follow up. Every time one of my kids gets sick HE calls me the next day to see how she is doing and let me know the results of any test and if there is anything else I can do. His affiliation with not only Harrington, but Umass, make it very easy to get everything my girls need close to home. We LOVE Dr. Gentile!!
44 Years Experience
University Of Massachusetts Medical School
Graduated in 1974
Dr. Donald J Gentile accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna HMO
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
- Anthem PPO Century Preferred CT
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- BCBS MA Blue Care Elect PPO
- BCBS MA HMO Blue Select
- BCBS MA HMO Blue with Managed Care Behavioral Health
- BCBS MA Preferred Blue PPO
Locations & DirectionsDonald Joseph Gentile Md, 212 Stone Rd, East Brookfield, MA
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Donald J Gentile in this video.
Dr. Donald J Gentile is similar to the following 3 Doctors near East Brookfield, MA.