Dr. Donald J Gentile Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Donald J Gentile?

Wonderful doctor. Kids love him!

Excellent doctor!

I switched to dr gentile while pregnant with my third child. He was born with some concerning breathing issues, and the dr was very caring and patient with my son while figuring out what was wrong with him. We've been visiting the office often with all three children, and feel very good with the decision we made to switch doctors. Hope he doesn't retire until our kids are 18!!!

rude receptionist

Dr Gentile is an excellent doctor. He is very good with my kids and assuring that they are healthy. However with that said the receptionist is always rude to us. She talks down to us like we are stupid and losers not worth her time. We have just recently switched doctors due to this issue. I feel bad because he is a good doctor, he just needs a more professional receptionist.

Over 34 years of fantastic care

Both my husband and I had Dr. Gentile as our pediatrician and now he care for our 4 (soon to be 5) children. I can not say enough about Dr. Gentile and Louise. They have gotten our family through some very difficult times. Dr. Gentile is the King of follow up. Every time one of my kids gets sick HE calls me the next day to see how she is doing and let me know the results of any test and if there is anything else I can do. His affiliation with not only Harrington, but Umass, make it very easy to get everything my girls need close to home. We LOVE Dr. Gentile!!

Great care throughout childhood

Dr. Gentile was the pediatrician for all the children in our family and we are more than satisfied with the care we received. I could not ask for a more attentive and caring doctor. Always took time to ensure that we understood what was going on... trust him completely.

Would recommmend to anyone. He is extremely efficent and takes his time in correctly diagnosing and continues to follow up on the patient. An absolutely amazing pediatrician!

I take my daughter to Dr. Gentile from a recomendation a friend gave me. Both my friend and I love him and think he is a wonderful doctor. I was really surprised to read the poor review. He is great with children and I have never felt rushed.