Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Donald K Green has the following 1 specialty
- Obstetrics & Gynecology
- Birth Control
- Child Birth
- Hot Flashes
- Pelvic Exam
- Pap Smear
- Menstrual Pain
- Women's Health
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 12
This has got to be the worst doctor in the city, in my opinion! He was very rude to me the entire I saw him while I was pregnant. I was young, 19, when I was pregnant and he told me in so many words that I would have a boat load of messed up kids if I didn't immediately get on birth control once I had the baby. My ONLY child is six now with an iq of 130! He told me I was fat and needed to exercise and go on a diet. Mind you I only gained 20 lbs during my pregnancy. When I was in labor, I was very sore "down there" and it was extremely painful for him to check how far along I was. He told me my finger isn't as big as a "p" this shouldn't hurt! I cried so hard, not because of the pain but because I would have rather left and had my baby in the parking lot than stay in that room with him!!!! I later found out from my 1st gyno who referred me that I wasn't the only person he had treated poorly and that they had stopped referring women to him!!! It took me a long time before I could talk about this man and my experience without crying, but 6 years later I can and that's why I'm doing this review. I wouldn't refer my worst enemy to this person!!! Watch out!
29 Years Experience
University Of Alabama School Of Medicine
Graduated in 1989
Sacred Heart Health System
Dr. Donald K Green accepts the following insurance providers.
- View by Location
Locations & DirectionsDonald Keith Green Md, 3858 Llyde Ln, Montgomery, AL
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Donald K Green in this video.
Dr. Donald K Green is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Montgomery, AL.