Dr. Donald Greenfield Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Donald Greenfield?

Posted on June 21st, 2017

Had to call several times to make an appointment. I got an appointment and two days before the appointment they left me a message confirming the appointment. They had the right time but the wrong doctor. I called to get this fixed leaving messages but have not heard from them. Why didn't they call me back? If they care so little about their patients then they are not for me.

No personable, but an excellent doctor

Posted on October 11th, 2012

Dr Greenfield is good at what he does. I am impressed with his skills. I just wish he could be a little more friendly, he's kinds of cold, but that fact that he know his stuff, make up for that. Would never change doctors even if my insurance changes and won't accept him. He's worth it.

Posted on October 16th, 2017