The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer, including signs, symptoms & what happens to the body in each stage of cancer.
- Metastatic Melanoma The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer.
- Skin Cancer Get the facts about skin cancer, including the types and symptoms.
- Acne Important facts about acne and what causes it.
- Alopecia Alopecia facts; different types of hair loss & what can cause it.
- Facelift Facts about facelifts, including the different types of procedures.
- Facial Wrinkles and Lines Find out what causes facial wrinkles and lines.
- Lupus Get the facts about lupus, including symptoms, risk factors, and the different types.
- Lyme Disease Facts about lyme disease; where it’s found and stages of the disease
- Non-Healing Wounds Facts about non-healing wounds, including different types & causes.
- Psoriasis Learn about the symptoms of different types of psoriasis.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Donald W Groot MD
Dr. Donald W Groot, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Martinsburg, WV. He has 45 years of experience. His specialties include Dermatology. He speaks English.
2000 Professional Ct
Martinsburg, WV 25401
Dr. Donald W Groot has the following 1 specialty
A dermatologist is a doctor who has extensive training and knowledge of the skin, scalp, hair and nails and treats conditions that affect those areas. These doctors will evaluate any abnormality, blemish or lesion on the skin in order to determine the cause and will determine a course of treatment.
Dermatologists provide patients with full body scans in order to identify any signs that are indicative of an illness that requires treatment, such as skin cancer. These specialists may also provide cosmetic services, such as mole removal, scar diminishing treatments and even botox and face lifts.
Dr. Donald W Groot has the following 5 expertise
- Skin Cancer
- Acne Rosacea
- Acne (Acne Vulgaris)
Showing 3 of 3
Self-verified patient of Dr. Donald W Groot - Posted on November 2nd, 2015
Self-verified patient of Dr. Donald W Groot - Posted on October 9th, 2012
I had a mole removed from my face. It was a small mole, 8mm in diameter, but people would notice it occasionally. Dr. Groot removed the mole in such a way that I now have a large circular spot, dark pink in color, on my face (2 cm in diameter), that I have to apply makeup to every day. I am a 33 year old male. I am really unimpressed.
A jerk by any other name
Self-verified patient of Dr. Donald W Groot - Posted on October 29th, 2009
45 Years Experience
University Of Alberta Faculty Of Medicine And Dentistry
Graduated in 1973
Dr. Donald W Groot Accepts the Following Insurance
We are sorry, it looks like we don't have insurance information.
Please call Dr. Donald W Groot's office for more information.
2000 Professional Ct Martinsburg, WV 25401
Locations & Directions2000 Professional Ct, Martinsburg, WV
Dr. Donald W Groot is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Martinsburg, WV.