Dr. Donald C Gross Is this you?

3.1

Have you seen Dr. Donald C Gross?

Gall bladder & pancreatitis

Dr. Gross gave excellent advice and the removal of the gall bladder was the correct thing to do. Once we decided on surgery we were in an out in less than 2 hours with no complications. He has a dry sense of humor and all in all it was not an unpleasant experience.

4 hour wait time and left without seeing him! Arrogance!

Never use this doctor!!!!

I had a very similar exerience You had I had a simple abdomen procedure and had to have another one to correct that one just a few years later I was and to this day still in severe pain All of the time! He does not care about the patients and their well being very poor beside manners lack of professionalism he definitely should NOT be a doctor!!!!

THINK BEFORE USING THIS MAN!

Thanks to Donald Gross I had to have another surgery to correct the botched job he did. And what made it worse, I complained of pain after the surgery from the very beginning. He kept telling me nothing was wrong with me and giving me pain meds. He did not care, nor did he lift a finger to help me. I finally had another doctor find out what the problem was and believe me, I found another surgeon to do the job.