Binge Eating Disorder
Get the facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms, causes and related conditions.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Book Online Now
About Dr. Donald H Brown II
Dr. Donald H Brown II, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Hickory, NC, with another office in Hickory, NC. He has 26 years of experience. His specialties include Pain Medicine and Anesthesiology. Dr. Brown is affiliated with Carolinas Medical Center Lincoln and Frye Regional Medical Center. He speaks English.
Dr. Donald H Brown II has the following 2 specialties
- Pain Medicine
Anesthesiologists are physicians who are trained to administer anesthetics, which are medicines used to block nerve sensation. Anesthesia can be either local to one specific part of a body, like a tooth, or regional to block feeling to a larger portion of the body, such as during an epidural for child birth. It can also be more general to block sensation to the entire body, resulting in unconsciousness.
Anesthesiologists assist in surgery by determining how much anesthesia is necessary and by monitoring the patient's level of responsiveness and vital signs throughout the procedure. The anesthesia specialist will also bring the patient out of anesthesia and then continue to monitor his or her vital signs post-operation.
Besides assisting in surgeries, anesthesiologists may also treat patients suffering from chronic pain.
Dr. Donald H Brown II has the following 1 expertise
Dr. Donald H Brown II has 1 board certified specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience
Dr. Donald H Brown II is Board Certified in 1 specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 1 of 5
Dr. Brown is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
26 Years Experience
Medical University Of South Carolina College Of Medicine
Graduated in 1992
Sc Medical Center
Dr. Donald H Brown II accepts the following insurance providers.
- Humana Choice POS
Locations & Directions
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Donald H Brown II, MD - Anesthesiology in Hickory, NC, in this video.
Dr. Donald H Brown II is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Hickory, NC.