Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Lupus Get the facts about lupus, including symptoms, risk factors, and the different types.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Ulcerative Colitis Facts about ulcerative colitis, including causes, signs and symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Donald H Kim has the following 2 specialties
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad range of illnesses that do not require surgical or specialist interventions. They also work to help a patient maintain optimal health in order to prevent the onset of disease.
In addition to treating the common cold and flu, internists also treat chronic diseases like diabetes and heart disease.
- Pain Medicine
- Weight Loss
- Weight Loss (non-surgical)
Showing 5 of 69
Dr. Kim is an amazing doctor. He always listens and truly cares about his patients. I have been with him for five years and he has always been kind and caring as well as professional. I recommend him to everyone I know who needs a pain doctor who cares. All the people giving bad reviews probably went against their pain contract and are mad that he is doing his job! I think he cares about each of his patients and I will continue to recommend him and see him.
I just read through all the reviews here and Iâm amazed at how negative some of these reviews are! Iâve been seeing Dr. Kim for over three years. I know he has a deep concern for my well-being and quality of life. He closely monitors my condition (cervical disk disease) and adjusts my meds so Iâm able to function with a minimum amount of pain. Several times Iâve had break-through pain that left me unable to sleep or work and he has seen me the very next day. He administered shots to alleviate my pain and provided a quiet room for me to rest in while the medications took effect. During two of these visits he administered a second shot when the first didnât alleviate the pain. He takes a holistic approach to my situation, evaluating all of the medications I take, making suggestions when there is a better alternative available. He talks with me about my home life, things that stress me, things that make my pain worse. He has made constructive recommendations that have improved my situation. Over the past three years Iâve noticed many people as they interact with his staff. Some of them, I assume, are in extreme pain and are quite irritable or even angry. The staff deals with each person in a professional manner. Iâve taken the time to get to know Gloria, asking her about her life and work, and have found her to be a wonderful friend. I highly recommend Dr. Kim to anyone who needs a thorough, effective, caring pain management doctor.
21 Years Experience
University Of Oklahoma College Of Medicine
Graduated in 1997
University Of Oklahoma College Of Medicine
Dr. Donald H Kim accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna HMO
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- BCBS OK BlueChoice
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
- First Health PPO
- Humana Choice POS
- Humana ChoiceCare Network PPO
- Humana National POS
- Multiplan PPO
- PHCS PPO
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
- View by Locationttcqeayetrwczwezdueawsrsbdyr
Locations & Directions
Dr. Donald H Kim is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Oklahoma City, OK.