Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Donald W Henderson has the following 1 specialty
- Obstetrics & Gynecology
- Pelvic Exam
- Hot Flashes
- Birth Control
- Hysterectomy (Uterus)
- Child Birth
- Pap Smear
- Menstrual Pain
- Women's Health
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 22
The staff if professional and responsive to my needs; ease of scheduling appointments, and getting letters for my dental appointments and maternity leave. Dr Henderson spends time reviewing history and all records to follow the progress of the baby's development. I feel secure and in good hands of an experience, caring team of staff.
I think he is a very good doctor. Always willing to answer all the questions that I have, and I feel really comfortable talking to him. I would definately recommend this doctor to others; wouldn't want any one else delivering my first baby. Only down side is the office is very busy and I tend to have to wait a long time for my appointment. Although, it is definately worth the wait!
Dr. Henderson delivered my 1st child and now i'm currently in the middle of treatment with my 2nd. He has always been professional and efficient, answers all questions i have and always offers a solution to my problems. The wait time is always minimal, and now with him having 2 different offices, it offers more flexibility for appointments.
Dr. Henderson saved my life. I experienced a probable amniotic fluid embolism an hour after giving birth to our second child. He was focused, efficient and capable. He even managed to save one of my ovaries, so I'm not on hormone replacement. I have not had any ob/gyn complications from the trauma. He has been excellent with follow-up care. He, his staff and the personnel at St. Jude Medical Center receive the highest commendations in my book.
Patients' Choice Award (2013, 2014, 2012, 2015)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
Compassionate Doctor Recognition (2012, 2013, 2014, 2015)
Compassionate Doctor certification is granted to physicians who treat their patients with the utmost kindness. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and bedside manner scores.
University Of Illinois Hospital & Health Sciences System
Dr. Donald W Henderson accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna HMO
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Savings Plus of CA
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
Blue Cross California
- BC CA California Care Small Group HMO
- Blue Cross CA PPO Prudent Buyer Small Group
- Blue Cross CA Advantage PPO Preferred DirectAccess Plus
- Blue Cross CA California Care Large Group HMO
- Blue Cross CA PPO Prudent Buyer Individual
- Blue Cross CA PPO Prudent Buyer Large Group
- Blue Cross CA Select PPO
- Blue Cross CA Select Plus HMO
Blue Shield California
- Blue Shield CA Access Plus HMO
- Blue Shield CA Access Plus Savenet
- Blue Shield CA Bronze 60 PPO SHOP
- Blue Shield CA Bronze Full PPO 4500
- Blue Shield CA Local Access Plus HMO
- Blue Shield CA PPO
- Blue Shield CA Platinum Access+ HMO 25
- Blue Shield CA Platinum Local Access + HMO 25
- Blue Shield CA Silver 70 PPO
- Blue Shield CA Trio ACO HMO
- First Health PPO
- Health Net CA HMO Employer Group
- Health Net CA Individual and Family PPO
- Health Net CA PPO
- Humana Choice POS
- Multiplan PPO
- PHCS PPO
- PHCS PPO Kaiser
- UHC SignatureValue Flex3
- UHC West SignatureValue HMO
- View by Location
Locations & DirectionsMedical Center For Women, 1950 Sunny Crest Dr Ste 2800, Fullerton, CA
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Donald W Henderson in this video.
Dr. Donald W Henderson is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Fullerton, CA.