Dr. Donald J Holland Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Donald J Holland?

Very Easy to converse with.

I really like they way he really talked on my level. He had a very easy way about him that mad the visit very comfortable.

Dumped all of us without a word.

This doctor acted like he took all the meds he prescribed me. Then dumped all his patients with no noticed to go work at a hospital.

THIS MAN NEEDS HIS LICENSE TAKEN AWAY.

This doctor should have his license taken away immediately. My mother and father went in to discuss her issues with depression. This man did not start the conversation, he was half asleep, slurring his speech, basically sat and stared blankly at us. There was food on the ground it was absolutely the worst experience EVER. He took absolutely no time to assess the situation, yet wasted no time upping her current anti depressant dosage, and adding 2 additional medications to the mix.Apparently he is ending his private practice to go work for St. Luke's. MIND BLOWN. I AM DISGUSTED.

Don't do it

Didn't listen to one word. Sat with me for 20 minutes and made a huge medicinal change that could have caused me to die.

Very kind doctor. I have seen many in the Valley and he is one of the very best.

Dr. Holland has been a very good Dr To meover the years when he worked at the St. Lukes and At his private practice and Working with me on my ECT therapy and medications. I'm very grateful for all the help and time he has taken with me over the years. Dr Holland and his staff have made my life so much better.. I'm very grateful and would refer him to any patients.

Dr. Holland has been a very good Dr Lee over the years when he worked at the hospital and I was private practice and to my CD therapies and medications I'm very grateful for all that will helpYes given me over the years

ECT technician

I see doctor Holland as my ECT (electro shock therapy) doctor at the hospital. He is caring, gentle, listens well. Makes my experience every time I go for one of these treatments easier on the stress I bring with me.