Dr. Donald Holzer Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Donald Holzer?

too bad no longer here

Posted on November 20th, 2017

awesome doctor but no longer with this pain clinic and it is a shame

Kind and caring

Posted on October 24th, 2017

Dream Doctor, very caring goes the extra mile

Posted on October 5th, 2017

Dr Holzer, is a rare doctor, the kind you want for your whole life. He's extremely intelligent, very educated, but best of all he truly cares about his patients. I have been a patient of his for many years and in that time no once have I ever doubted him, or his care of me. He is a true treasure, and stands up for his patients. They dont get any better than Dr Donald Holzer. I cant say good enough things about him. He is a 5 star doctor in every category. If anyone were to loose this doctor from their practice its the worst mistake you'll ever make. Thank you Doctor Holzer for always being in my corner and for caring. Id follow this doctor anywhere.

Posted on September 21st, 2016

I would recommend Dr. Holzer to anyone that is suffering in pain every hour of every day. I had no life before I was blessed to see Dr. Holzer. Dr. Holzer took the time to listen and during each visit he takes his time to listen and does what is necessary for the patient to ensure a positive result in improving your quality of life. I thank god daily that Dr. Holzer is my physician during a very difficult time in my life.

Posted on August 10th, 2016

I have never had a doctor as wonderful as Dr. Holtzer and I doubt I will again. I recommend him wholeheartedly-he is very detailed oriented,funny, caring and nurturing all the while maintaining the utmost professional- patient relationship. I miss him.

Posted on January 18th, 2016

I highly recommend him as he is wonderful and takes the time to work with me and listens to what I have to say.

shigella

Posted on May 19th, 2015

I was in their program for over 6 years. I had numerous back injections from facet, to epidurals and then RF, just to get my lower back pain under control. I saw one PA 95% of the time and was okay. Then this year all of a sudden my pee comes up clean of all Meds. No idea how. I wake in the night in pain to take them. Without further testing of blood I'm booted from the program. I had an appt.to see Dr Holder in less then 4 days.. That was canceled. I was left w/o meds. and no way to know how to effectively withdrawal from them. Scared, panicked because I have to work, I didn't know what to do and calling their office was a waste. No one wld call back. I called my primary doctor and told him the story. He at least gave me medication to withdrawal from the meds. appropriately. Now I'm just once again fighting severe back pain. DDD, multiple compression fractures, bulging discs. I lay in bed and am at a loss. My pain is a constant 8/10. Only because I know what 10 was and I couldn't breath nor cry for fear I would hurt more after a different surgery. I feel as if Dr. Holder didn't do anything appropriate. I got the letter they weren't going to see me anymore on the 8th and had the appt. On the 14th. Bad doctor. I wld have paid to have my hair tested to prove I've been taking my meds. As prescribed. If u can find another facility, do so. They shut down their VA Bch. Office and everything went down hill from their. The front desk staff when I began were very nice and always smiled. Now they look at u as if Ur a criminal. I know there are bad eggs taking drugs that don't need them, but come on. My MRI looked like a small car wreck. I need to see what it looks like now. Something is going on worse than before because I feel like crying and I lay in bed all day long. Shame on u Dr. Holzer, not everyone is a junkie, nor are they selling their meds. Did a lot of research on the urine drug screen tests they use and they aren't as accurate as they say they are. Don't want to be on meds. Surgeon already told me don't have surgery till I can't walk. He was the first one I saw. Mid thirties I didn't even know what pain management was except in a hospital setting. I'm an educated person know the law. Did everything right. Had seizures from a biologic med for arthritis. After slamming my face into concrete, witnessed by associates, never once asked for pain meds. My face was all tore up, but was real careful to stay in my contract. CPM isn't what it used to be. Dr. Have to careful I get that. If my urine came out clean, I guess I'm not a junkie. Poo poo on u Dr. Holzer.

Posted on March 5th, 2015

Dr. Holzer takes his TIME & LISTENS to what you have to say!

Steve T.

Posted on September 18th, 2013

Poor communication concerning facility

Posted on November 19th, 2012

Out of 4 visits I was only seen by Dr. Holzer once and then by Physician Assistants. Dr. Holzer was very nice and understanding. The PAs did were not knowledgeable of my case and did not communicate well. I cannot take most narcotics but do need a sleeping med for severe insomnia and pain disrupting my sleep. The PA I last saw seemed clueless. I will not return.

Jury still out

Posted on July 16th, 2012

I am not sure yet about this company. I know that Dr. Holzer is nice thats a given, but when my medicine no longer was working well, they didn't seem to care. also, I had testing done, never called with the results. I had to call. Their follow up is not good. I called for some answers and no one knew, nor never called me back. I have another visit, I will see then, if I will continue with this practice.

Excellent

Posted on May 31st, 2012

I have been to alot of doctors regarding my pain issues. I have never met a more caring, kind, courteous doctor in all my 51 years. He has a sense of humor, he is smart in his field. I highly reccommend him for pain issues........