Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Gout Get the facts about gout, including the risk factors.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Donald G Hubbard has the following 1 specialty
- Family Medicine
A family practitioner is a doctor who specializes in caring for people of all ages, at all stages of life. Rather than focusing on the treatment of one disease or patient population, family practitioners are often the doctors that people see for their everyday ailments, like cold and flu or respiratory infections, and health screenings. When necessary, family practitioners will provide referrals for conditions that require the expertise of another specialist.
The doctors may also provide physicals, inoculations, prenatal care, treat chronic diseases, like diabetes and asthma, and provide advice on disease prevention.
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 5
I was extremely happy with the care I received from Dr. Hubbard. He was very attentive and concerned for me and my medical conditions. I waited about 30 mins to get called to a room but I would wait as long as necessary because he spent the necessary time speaking to me. He addressed all concerns went through his assessment and med changes then asked if I had further questions or concerns. He made sure I left satisfied with the changes we made. Dr. Hubbard only has clinic twice a week but made it very clear any concerns I called about would be addressed immediately. I have never been so satisfied with the care and concern for my healthcare. Kudos Dr. Hubbard!!
Dr. Hubbard is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
16 Years Experience
Ross University School Of Medicine
Graduated in 2002
Texas Tech University At Lubbock
Dr. Donald G Hubbard accepts the following insurance providers.
- View by Location
Locations & Directions
Dr. Donald G Hubbard is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Pampa, TX.