Dr. Donald Lewis Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Donald Lewis?

Posted on May 24th, 2017

Great office. They cared that I was in pain and got me in immediately, other offices told me it would be weeks before they had an opening. Although DR Lewis was very busy, he was on time and thorough. I highly recommend this office!

great office

Posted on March 14th, 2017

great experience

Posted on October 19th, 2016

I called Dr. Lewis and was able to get through to someone immediately, no automated phone system annoyance. I was scheduled quickly by a very friendly woman. I had been having pain for some time and when I saw Dr. Lewis he was very thorough, he scheduled testing and was able to accurately diagnose what my problem was. He was very detailed and straight forward which I appreciate. His staff was wonderful as well. I would schedule with him again with no problem.

Posted on October 5th, 2015

I've been seeing Dr. Lewis for years. He and his staff are wonderful. They go above and beyond to make sure I am taken care of. I would recommend him to anyone.

Posted on June 23rd, 2015

We love Dr. Lewis - He is very professional, yet never in a hurry to get you in and get you out. He is busy, but he takes time to make you feel that you are his only patient and how you are doing is very important to him. His staff is friendly, courteous and efficient.

the worst doctor ive ever met

Posted on April 22nd, 2014

this was the most arrigant stupid doctor ive ever met! he talks down to you like your stupid when he was the one who didnt know what was giong on. i will go out of my way to tell people not to make the mistake of going to him. dr lewis and his staff will not do anything that involves effort and im not putting my health in someones hands that are lazy and uncaring.

Posted on March 19th, 2012

Dr. Lewis needs to be more detailed, I felt my diagnosis was not sufficiently explained. the receptionist was completely unprofessional and extremely rude. as the result of her alone I will not return to that office.

Posted on November 8th, 2017