Dr. Donald J Martin Jr Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Donald J Martin Jr?

Excellent surgeon! Very sharp!!

He is very competent and caring

I was referred to him for a routine age 50 colonoscopy--he was polite and competent. (I'm a former RN.) A few mo. later I was referred to him for probable breast cancer, which it was. He explained my options well, follows all the current guidelines and was very caring, spending all the time necessary w/ me. The surgery went well, the incision looks great (lumpectomy) and I doubt that I'll be able to tell anything was even done by the time it's healed for a yr. or so; so far it's very symmetrical and well-healed, although it was small, admittedly. His staff is ok--some more friendly than others, but all are caring enough and polite. I would highly recommend Dr. Martin.

Dr. Donald J Martin Jr is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Adrian, MI.