Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Donald J Perry has the following 1 specialty
- Orthopaedic Surgery
Dr. Donald J Perry has the following 17 expertise
- Knee Surgery
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Carpal Tunnel Syndrome
- Hip Surgery
- Sports Medicine
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Bone Fracture
- Joint Replacement
- Dupuytren's Contracture
- Herniated Disc
- Leg Fracture (Tibial Fractures)
- Joint Pain/Swelling
Dr. Donald J Perry has 1 board certified specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience
Dr. Donald J Perry is Board Certified in 1 specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 27
Made up his mind about husband's wound before ever seeing.- on call for hospital night before and had to be called twice before we could be released. Next day, never actually looked at wound, but commented about being told someone had tried to "cut their foot off"!. Still having problems 6 weeks later!
He's a very good surgeon, but makes everything about himself. Doesn't listen when I have a problem and kept diverting my questions so he wouldn't have to answer them. If you have a bad knee, he's very good at repairing it, shoulders I heard from a former patient, not so good.
Patients' Choice Award (2018)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
Dr. Perry is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
- Howard University College Of Medicine
Charles R Drew University
Dr. Donald J Perry accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna HMO
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- Florida Blue BlueCare HMO
- Florida Blue BlueOptions
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA LocalPlus
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
- Humana Choice POS
- Humana ChoiceCare Network PPO
- Humana National POS
- Humana Preferred PPO
- Multiplan PPO
- PHCS PPO
UHC of the River Valley
- Neighborhood Health Partnership Commercial
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
Locations & DirectionsRadnothy Perry Orthopedics Center, 2051 Mayo Dr, Tavares, FL
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Donald J Perry in this video.
Dr. Donald J Perry is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Tavares, FL.