Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Lupus Get the facts about lupus, including symptoms, risk factors, and the different types.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Ulcerative Colitis Facts about ulcerative colitis, including causes, signs and symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Donald L James has the following 1 specialty
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad range of illnesses that do not require surgical or specialist interventions. They also work to help a patient maintain optimal health in order to prevent the onset of disease.
In addition to treating the common cold and flu, internists also treat chronic diseases like diabetes and heart disease.
- Weight Loss
Showing 4 of 4
Dr. James has always done my flight physicals and is sharp yet accommodating (he also happens to be a great pilot). More importantly, he stepped in when my mother was terribly ill...diagnosed and properly treated my mother when she had diverticulitis as well as other issues in the past. Dr. James is the ultimate professional...very honest and straightforward...I have learned to trust him with my entire family.
traveled from st.louis to see this doctor. he is the BEST i have ever come across. accurately diagnosed my problems, that no other doctor ever had! not only that, i took two other family members to him who were misdiagnosed at the hospitals of st. josephs west, in lake st. louis, and barnes st. peters. one person was told she was crazy and ate some bad food while she was in california...she died of cancer. the other was my dad, who the doctor never gave him the test results of cancer returning...he died five weeks later. dr. james took only a few tests and we soon found out what the real problems were. dr. james had said to me once..."if you go to a doctor, and he does all the talking, and doesn't answer your questions....don't go to him again."
46 Years Experience
University Of Missouri Kansas City School Of Medicine
Graduated in 1972
Menorah Medical Center
Dr. Donald L James accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna HMO
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
- Anthem Blue Access PPO
- Anthem Blue Preferred HMO
- Anthem Blue Preferred Plus POS
- Anthem MO Blue Preferred Options
- Anthem MO Direct Access w/HSA
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- BCBS IL PPO
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
Coventry Health Care
- Coventry KS PPO
- Coventry MO HMO POS
- Coventry MO PPO
- Coventry OA EPO Exchange - KS/MO
- CoventryOne PPO Network
- First Health PPO
- HealthLink PPO
- Humana Choice POS
- Humana ChoiceCare Network PPO
- Multiplan PPO
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
- View by Location
Locations & DirectionsMid Missouri Internal Medicine Inc, 1050 W 10th St Ste 550, Rolla, MO
Dr. Donald L James is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Rolla, MO.