Vitals cannot verify whether or not this professional is currently practicing. We recommend that you attempt to contact the provider to verify their status. Please contact us if you have any additional information.

2.3

Neutral

Horrible Dr.

He was the worse Doctor I ever had experience with. All I can say he doesn't horrible work!!!

review

Highest Recommendation!

Dr. Kelly operated on both of my wrists/hands due to carpal tunnel syndrome. My personal dr. recommended him. I found him to be compassionate, knowledgable, and, frankly, a NICE man! (not one of those prima donas!) He was patient in explaining the procedure. I had such good experiences and outcomes that my husband used him. I've referred 2 other patients to Dr. Kelly; everyone has been impressed with his manner and skill. I would not hesitate to have Dr. Kelly operate on me or any member of my family.

Dr. Donald Kelly is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Glastonbury, CT.

Dr. Donald Kelly Is this you?