Get the facts about Alzheimer’s Disease, including the symptoms and stages.
- Urinary Incontinence The symptoms and causes of urinary incontinence or urge incontinence.
- Alzheimer's Disease Facts about Alzheimer’s Disease, including the symptoms and stages.
- Atrial Fibrillation Facts about atrial fibrillation, including symptoms and risk factors.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Clinical Depression Clinical depression facts; symptoms & other depressive disorders.
- Depression Facts about depression, including the symptoms of the condition.
- Macular Degeneration Get the facts about macular degeneration.
- Osteoarthritis Get the facts about osteoarthritis, including the symptoms.
- Osteoarthritis of the Knee Osteoarthritis of the knee: symptoms & risk factors for developing it.
- Osteoporosis Osteoporosis is a condition that causes the bones to weaken.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Donald King
Dr. Donald King, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Tustin, CA, with another office in Anaheim, CA. He has 33 years of experience. His specialties include Geriatric Medicine. Dr. King is affiliated with West Anaheim Medical Center and Kaiser Permanente Orange County - Anaheim Medical Center. He speaks English.
Dr. Donald King has the following 1 specialty
- Geriatric Medicine
A geriatric specialist is a physician who treats the elderly population and the conditions that most commonly affect them. These doctors have special training in the effects of aging on the body and mind of a patient.
Geriatric specialists treat common ailments faced by senior citizens, such as frailty, incontinence, memory problems, arthritis, senility, decreased functioning and more.
In addition, geriatric specialists keep abreast of the different medications that an elderly person is prescribed to treat their more complex health issues in order to decrease adverse side effects and avoid dangerous drug interactions.
- Alzheimer's Disease
Showing 1 of 1
Dr. King is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
West Anaheim Medical Center
Kaiser Permanente Orange County - Anaheim Medical Center
33 Years Experience
University of Southern California
Graduated in 1980
Dr. Donald King accepts the following insurance providers.
- View by Location
Locations & Directions
Dr. Donald King is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Tustin, CA.