Vitals cannot verify whether or not this professional is currently practicing. We recommend that you attempt to contact the provider to verify their status. Please email us at email@example.com if you have any additional information.
Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Book Online Now
About Dr. Donald Tutt
Dr. Donald Tutt, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Moore, OK, with another office in Oklahoma City, OK. He has 48 years of experience. His specialties include Anesthesiology. Dr. Tutt is affiliated with Integris Southwest Medical Center, Jim Thorpe Rehabilitation Hospital and Centris Hospital. He speaks English.
Dr. Donald Tutt has the following 1 specialty
Anesthesiologists are physicians who are trained to administer anesthetics, which are medicines used to block nerve sensation. Anesthesia can be either local to one specific part of a body, like a tooth, or regional to block feeling to a larger portion of the body, such as during an epidural for child birth. It can also be more general to block sensation to the entire body, resulting in unconsciousness.
Anesthesiologists assist in surgery by determining how much anesthesia is necessary and by monitoring the patient's level of responsiveness and vital signs throughout the procedure. The anesthesia specialist will also bring the patient out of anesthesia and then continue to monitor his or her vital signs post-operation.
Besides assisting in surgeries, anesthesiologists may also treat patients suffering from chronic pain.
Showing 2 of 3
Well I visited his office I never got to meet the Dr. just his PA, and when I ask to see the Dr. I was denied and the PA Sam Tucker would not do anything to help me I couldn't even get a referral for bladder problems, I was a patient here for 6 months and never did get a referral. RUN FROM THIS PLACE you will be wasting you time.
Dr. Tutt is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
Integris Southwest Medical Center
Jim Thorpe Rehabilitation Hospital
48 Years Experience
University Of Oklahoma College Of Medicine
Graduated in 1965
University Of Oklahoma Health Sciences Center
Dr. Donald Tutt accepts the following insurance providers.
- First Health PPO
Locations & Directions
Dr. Donald Tutt is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Moore, OK.