Dr. Donald L Williams Is this you?

2 Ratings • 1 Comment

Have you seen Dr. Donald L Williams?

An excellent physician

I have been Dr Williams patient for about 12 years. I find him to be conscientious, very hard working, and thorough. I'm a low maintenance patient for the most part, but at my annual physicals he is always careful and thorough, and he takes time to answer any questions that I have. I know that he keeps up with the literature. While he is primarily a pediatrician, he has kept me as his patient -- I'm now in my 60s.

Type 2 Diabetes

Dr. Donald L Williams is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Fort Atkinson, WI.