Get the facts about contraceptive implants, including how they work, the benefits and risks, and what types of doctors implant them.
- Urinary Incontinence The symptoms and causes of urinary incontinence or urge incontinence.
- Contraceptive Implants Facts about contraceptive implants; how they work, benefits & risks.
- Erectile Dysfunction Facts about erectile dysfunction (ED), including causes.
- Hysterectomy Why a hysterectomy is performed and different surgeries available.
- Overactive Bladder Facts about overactive bladder (OAB): risk factors, symptoms & causes.
- Prostate Cancer Get the facts about prostate cancer, including the different types.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Donald L Lamm has the following 1 specialty
A urologist is a physician who specializes in diagnosing and treating conditions affecting the male reproductive system, as well as the urinary tracts of both males and females.
These doctors cover the kidneys, ureter, urinary bladder, adrenal glands, urethra, and the male reproductive organs which include the testes, epididymis, vas deferens, seminal vesicles, prostate and penis. Some common disorders that urologists treat are urinary tract infections (UTI), stress incontinence, benign prostatic hyperplasia, kidney stones, erectile dysfunction, kidney cancer, prostate cancer, testicular cancer, and cystitis. These urological specialists also perform vasectomies and vasectomy reversals.
Dr. Donald L Lamm has the following 23 expertise
- Erectile Dysfunction (ED)
- Nutritional Support
- Biological Therapy (Immunotherapy)
- Enlarged Prostate (Prostatic Hyperplasia)
- Laproscopic Surgery (Laparoscopy)
- Nutrition Disorders
- Bladder Issues
- Prostate Cancer
- Overactive Urinary Bladder
- Kidney Cancer
- Kidney Stones
- Urogenital Cancer (Genitourinary)
- Urologic Emergencies
- Urologic Cancer
- Nephrectomy (Kidney Removal)
- Immune System Disorders
- Kidney Cancer (Renal Cell Carcinoma)
- Urinary Bladder Cancer
- Prostate Cancer (Prostatic Neoplasm)
- Ureter Cancer
- Neoplasm Invasiveness
- Bladder Removal (Cystectomy)
Dr. Donald L Lamm has 1 board certified specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience
Dr. Donald L Lamm is Board Certified in 1 specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 8
49 Years Experience
University Of California Los Angeles David Geffen School Of Medicine
Graduated in 1969
Dr. Donald L Lamm accepts the following insurance providers.
- BCBS AZ Alliance Network
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- First Health PPO
- Health Net AZ PPO HSA
- Humana Choice POS
- Humana National POS
- Multiplan PPO
- PHCS PPO
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Options PPO
Locations & DirectionsBcg Oncology Pc, 3815 E Bell Rd Ste 1210, Phoenix, AZ
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Donald L Lamm in this video.
Dr. Donald L Lamm is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Phoenix, AZ.