Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Gout Get the facts about gout, including the risk factors.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Book Online Now
About Dr. Donald Lamoureaux
Dr. Donald Lamoureaux, DO is a Doctor primarily located in Horseshoe Bend, AR. He has 15 years of experience. His specialties include Family Medicine. Dr. Lamoureaux is affiliated with INTEGRIS Baptist Regional Health Center (Miami), SoutheastHEALTH Center of Stoddard County and Willow Crest Hospital. Dr. Lamoureaux has received 2 awards. He speaks English.
Dr. Donald Lamoureaux has the following 1 specialty
- Family Medicine
A family practitioner is a doctor who specializes in caring for people of all ages, at all stages of life. Rather than focusing on the treatment of one disease or patient population, family practitioners are often the doctors that people see for their everyday ailments, like cold and flu or respiratory infections, and health screenings. When necessary, family practitioners will provide referrals for conditions that require the expertise of another specialist.
The doctors may also provide physicals, inoculations, prenatal care, treat chronic diseases, like diabetes and asthma, and provide advice on disease prevention.
Showing 5 of 13
Dr. Lamoureaux is very professional and kind. He is the only doctor that has actually helped me. I've been to 12 different practitioners and he gave me a full treatment with advice for stretches and excersizes to ease my pain. He did not over prescribe me like most doctors have tried. He actually spoke to me like a person and not a patient.
Patients' Choice Award (2014)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
On-Time Doctor Award (2016)
Vitals On-Time + Promptness Award recognizes doctors with consistent high ratings for timeliness of appointments. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and promptness scores.
Dr. Lamoureaux is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
INTEGRIS Baptist Regional Health Center (Miami)
SoutheastHEALTH Center of Stoddard County
Willow Crest Hospital
St Bernards Medical Center
White River Medical Center
15 Years Experience
University Of Missouri Kansas City School Of Medicine
Graduated in 1998
Please contact the office for more information.
Locations & DirectionsDonald Wayne Lamoureaux DO, 707 Third St, Horseshoe Bend, AR
Dr. Donald Lamoureaux is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Horseshoe Bend, AR.