Dr. Donald Langenbeck Jr Is this you?

2.7

Neutral

Have you seen Dr. Donald Langenbeck Jr?

Autism Spectrum Disorder

Autism Spectrum Disorder

If you are stuck with Delta's workers comp. refuse to see him.

Posted on March 9th, 2017

If you have to see this quack, for workers comp. run. He will start treatment and drop you and refuse to treat you, if Sedgwick sends you to an outside injection doctors. Beware.

Posted on December 7th, 2016

This doc thinks his time is more valuable then his patients, he thinks he better/above the rest do not waste your time or money

DONT TRUST HIM, HE IS ALL FOR WORKERS COMP.

Posted on October 17th, 2015

Dr. Langenbeck is all for workers comp and not the patients. He does not stay in the room longer then 5mins. Trust me I timed him. It was 3mins. He seems like he is spaced out when you are talking to him..You talk to his nurse longer then he talks to you. He does not go over any test results and then when you ask him. He puts it in his reports that you are only worried about the reports only. He lies on his documents. He blames everything on weight. All he does is give more and more meds and then injections that make you worst then he releases you.... I had a 2nd opinion (ipe) and that doctor suggested surgery.THEY DENIED IT... after my first visit with langenbeck he released me back to work. I requested change of doctor and they waited until he released me and gave me a 0 rating....I have loss of motion In my back because he did not do his job. I went from working 12 hours work days to filing for disability. If you get him, request for another doctor. The 2nd doctor they sent me too couldnt do anything else cause the damage was already done. I was released MMI with perm. Work restrictions. Then I was released from my job cause I can't lift no more then 15pounds. Could have went a different way if I would have got a doctor that actually knew what he was doing and gave me more physical therapy instead of 6days.

Horrible Dr

Posted on August 18th, 2015

DR. Langenbeck is not a good Dr. He works for the insurance company not for your well being. He minimizes injuries and pre-diagnose before ex-rays, medicates, physical therapy and sends you back to work broken.

Posted on January 21st, 2015

Great Dr.

Posted on December 22nd, 2014

Waiting time was very long. However, it was worth it to wait to be seen by Dr. Lagenbeck. Thank you, Dr.!

Posted on September 26th, 2012

The worst doctor in existence..........does not care about patients only money. His AA is the worst ghetto person i have ever spoken to....just trash.

Posted on February 1st, 2012

Not worth the time to write anything about...just run!

Mis diagnosis

Posted on August 8th, 2011

All he wants to do are epidurals. When that did not work he said there was nothing else wrong. Not necessary to do surgery. Finds out there was a tumor in the spinal cord. He never mentioned this. Had to have emergency surgery with a neurosurgeon. the tumor was mentioned in the MRI but he never told me this.

Posted on July 25th, 2011

If you are referred to this person(doesn't deserve to be called a doctor)by workmans comp RUN FOR YOUR LIFE and demand another doctor.Definetly has the insurance companys best interest in mind. he should be investigated.

Posted on September 14th, 2010

This person has no business seeing people with Md beside his name. I hurt my back almost two years ago in a work injury. I saw this man for 8 months, then got a lawyer to change Dr's. All he did was prescribed drugs to mask the pain. My last visit with him before I saw a real Dr, he told me that I had a 'sprain'. Upon seeing a Orth Surgeon, I was in surgery within 6 weeks having a disk fusion. So much for sprain. I would not let this Dr diagnose or work on my dog! Horrible bedside manner, never listened to a word I said. If I could give lower then 1 star, I would.Stay away from this man.

Posted on April 25th, 2017