Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Lupus Get the facts about lupus, including symptoms, risk factors, and the different types.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Ulcerative Colitis Facts about ulcerative colitis, including causes, signs and symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Donald E Long
Dr. Donald E Long, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Chagrin Falls, OH. He has 40 years of experience. His specialties include Internal Medicine. Dr. Long is affiliated with Uh Cleveland Medical Center and Cleveland Clinic Childrens Hospital For Rehabilitation. He speaks English.
Dr. Donald E Long has the following 1 specialty
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad range of illnesses that do not require surgical or specialist interventions. They also work to help a patient maintain optimal health in order to prevent the onset of disease.
In addition to treating the common cold and flu, internists also treat chronic diseases like diabetes and heart disease.
Dr. Donald E Long has the following 10 expertise
- Aviation Medicine
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- Weight Loss
Showing 4 of 4
I would not recommend this doctor. I saw him for a serious issue which called for testing. The test results were not communicated to me and the office had trouble getting the doctor to release the information to my online chart. The doctor spent very little time with me, was not communicative and somewhat defensive when I asked question. Very poor bedside manner, somewhat arrogant.
Dr. Long is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
40 Years Experience
Ohio State University College Of Medicine
Graduated in 1978
St Lukes Regional Medical Center
Dr. Donald E Long accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna HMO
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
- Anthem Blue Access PPO
- Anthem Blue Preferred HMO
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- BCBS IL PPO
- BCBS MI PPO Plans Group Enrollees
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
Coventry Health Care
- Coventry HealthAmerica PPO
- First Health PPO
- Humana Choice POS
- Humana ChoiceCare Network PPO
Medical Mutual of Ohio
- MMOH SuperMed POS Select
- MMOH SuperMed PPO Plus
- Multiplan PPO
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
Locations & DirectionsCleveland Clinic Chagrin Family Health Center, 551 Washington St, Chagrin Falls, OH
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Donald E Long in this video.
Dr. Donald E Long is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Chagrin Falls, OH.