Dr. Donald E Loveless Jr Is this you?

3.9

Have you seen Dr. Donald E Loveless Jr?

I have been seeing him my whole adult life. She delivered my daughter and even though I had issus though out my prefnancy he was super helpful and i couldn't have asked for a better doctor to be there for me.

I have had dr loveless for two years hes amazing!

Great doc! He's been excellent on my OB care

Would not recommend

I went to this "physician" when my doctor quit practicing. I had experienced abnormal uternine bleeding for 5 weeks - atypical for me - along with low back pain, bloating, nausea, and severe pan with intercourse. He did order an ultrasound which did not show anything that would explain my symptoms. I had to talk him in to doing a biopsy. He again said everything was fine. At my appointment he said there would be follow up care after the results came in. The nurse called with the report and said there was nothing further needing to be done. Even after explaining that my symptoms were not only still present but much worse, there was no call back. Also, I can not get copies of my results from this office, even after signing a release and offering to pay for the copies. If this is the only doctor you have the option to see, I feel sorry for you. He is not only incompetent but he made very inappropriate comments to me during my examination. I do NOT recommend this doctor to anyone that actually needs help.

MOST TRUSTED

I love how easy it is to make an appointment, and how comfortable I always felt when I come into the office. Dr. loveless and the staff are wonderful and always make you feel welcomed

Dr. Loveless is very caring person... I been seen him for 6 years now and I very pleased with him..

Absolute caring doctor!!!

Dr. Loveless is compassionate and understanding. He listens and gives feedback. Staff is all very friendly and helpful. Just an overall wonderful experience. I would highly recommend Dr. Loveless to anyone!!!!

I didn't have any problems with this doctor or clinic. Everyone was extremely friendly and helpful. I would recommend to anyone!

Surgery

Dr. Loveless is a very expererianced Dr. who gives sound advice. He is very direct and has a unique sense of humor.I felt like he cared for me and my health. He answered all my questions with a direct answer and honesty. I would recommend Dr. Loveless and his staff as your GYN or for your GYN surgical needs.