Dr. Donald Luebke Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Donald Luebke?

Posted on January 19th, 2016

Very good doc! He is pleasant and knows his business! Great staff and the care was amazing! Would go back to him, and recommend! Had necessary surgery (malignant facial melanoma) that turned out beautifully .

Posted on January 18th, 2016

My son was born with a parcel cleft lip, Doctor Luebke was the doctor who did his surgery , after my son surgery was completed Luebke came out into the waiting room and I will always remember Doctor luebkes words to me and my husband, those words were to us - your sons lip now looks perfect. Thank you so much! my son is now 21 years old and his lip is still just beautiful , no on even knows that he ever had surgery. ❤️ I Thank god ever day and for you, for taking such great care of my son (21 years ago.) ☺️

Table saw

Posted on February 21st, 2014

Cut my finger off on Wednesday, Saw him on Thursday and he fit me in for surgery on Friday. He did an excellent job with what I had left. Can't say enough good things about him.

Awesome experience

Posted on February 23rd, 2013

From initial phone call to postoperative care, Dr. Luebke and his staff did an amazing job taking care of me and my concerns. They were able to accommodate my busy schedule, and provided me with an excellent result. Thank you!

Posted on June 15th, 2011

He never listen to me, and he forgets all he said, he do only what he wants and not what i want!!!

Posted on June 15th, 2011

Dr. Luebke is a fantastic doctor. I highly recommend him and only him as a plastic surgeon. I have had lipo on my belly and thighs. I couldn't have asked for better results. It's been two years since my sugery and I still have my rockin hot bod!! Not only have I had lipo but I have also had many moles removed. You can barely notice my scares. He cares about his patients needs and has a very welcoming staff.

SURGERY

Posted on March 14th, 2010

I highly recommend Dr. Luebke to anyone who is interested in plastic surgery or hand surgery or skin cancer/melanoma. He is truely AMAZING. He can do nearly ANYTHING! and he is a perfectionist. I recommend everyone I can to him. I have had several surgeries performed by him, eyelid surgery, liposuction and lesions. His staff is amazing as well. They all go beyond the call of duty to please the patients.

Butcher or surgeon

Posted on March 24th, 2009

I was under the care of Dr. Luebke for a double mastectomy, he did a weak sloppy job and did not listen to my concerns about possible allergy. He was only interested in getting paid.

Posted on June 1st, 2017