Dr. Donald Maisel Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Donald Maisel?

Emergency Physician

Posted on March 19th, 2015

I am very sorry about the above reviewer. As point of fact, his condition was just one of those unfortunate things that happen. We live in a society where everyone likes to assign blame, but here, as elsewhere, there was just no one to blame. The case was settled before I even testified, as the patient and his lawyer knew they were going to lose. The case was NOT settled against me but the involved hospital was named in that settlement. Apoligize for the "Rating", but I could not post this without one.

This dr. Has a malpractice judgement against him!!!

Posted on October 11th, 2009

Run if u can this man made me a quadeplegic misdiagnosed me, and cannot believe he still practices!!! The jury didn't like him either!!!

Posted on June 15th, 2017