Binge Eating Disorder
Get the facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms, causes and related conditions.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- Bowel Incontinence Facts about bowel incontinence, including causes & who's most at risk.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Colonoscopy Facts about colonoscopy, including how and why it's done.
- Crohn's Disease Facts about Crohn’s Disease, including how it affects the body.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Donald E Mansell has the following 2 specialties
A gastroenterologist is a specialist in diagnosis and treatment of conditions involving the digestive/gastrointestinal (GI) tract. These doctors are experts on how food moves through the digestive system and is chemically broken down, with nutrients being absorbed and waste excreted. You might see this kind of doctor if you are experiencing any number of stomach issues, some of which might be severe diarrhea, irritable bowel syndrome, hemorrhoids, ulcers, acid reflux, Crohn's disease and more.
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad range of illnesses that do not require surgical or specialist interventions. They also work to help a patient maintain optimal health in order to prevent the onset of disease.
In addition to treating the common cold and flu, internists also treat chronic diseases like diabetes and heart disease.
- Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS)
- Acid Reflux Disease (GERD)
- Abdominal Pain
- Acid Reflux Disease (Gastroesophageal Reflux / GERD)
- Ulcerative Colitis
- Hepatitis C
- Celiac Disease
Showing 5 of 40
I have no concerns regarding Dr. Mansell. My colonoscopy was completed with no problems..appreciated the caring attitude displayed by the doctor when he asked if he could offer a prayer for me prior to the procedure. My biggest complaint is with the excessive wait time in his office waiting for my appointment. I arrive on time and have had to sit for hours along with the rest of his complaining patients. No explanation is given for the delay and there aren't enough magazines to read or tea to drink to make the time move faster! No other doctor that I've been to has this scheduling problem and it's frustrating because my time is precious too.
This was by far the worst Dr. I have ever come in contact with in my life. He is all about the money and could less about the care he provides patients. It is very apparent that after 31 years of this work, he has become complacent and bored by the rudiments of his job. At no point did I feel like Dr. Mansell cared or listened to what I had to say. I would not recommend him to anyone. In fact, given the opportunity I would always advise against going to seem him. Don't waste your time!
Dr. Mansell has always been amazing. I was in horrible condition when i finally was referred to him. He immediately put me on the correct medication and quickly put my Crohn's into remission. When another flare up started a year later, he immediately sent me to San Francisco for a second opinion. He cares about his patients. They are not just another appointment to him. I have referred people to him and will continue to do so. As for wait times, emergencies at the hospital happen. I have been one of the emergencies that had to be taken care of before he could get to the office. Every timei have called, he has called me back even if it's 9 or 10 pm. Great doctor who truly cares about his patients.
Dr. Mansell is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
- Georgetown University School Of Medicine
Loma Linda University Medical Center
Dr. Donald E Mansell accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
Blue Cross California
- Blue Cross CA PPO Prudent Buyer Small Group
- Blue Cross CA Advantage PPO Preferred DirectAccess Plus
- Blue Cross CA PPO Prudent Buyer Individual
- Blue Cross CA PPO Prudent Buyer Large Group
- Blue Cross CA Pathway X PPO
- Blue Cross CA Select PPO
Blue Shield California
- Blue Shield CA Access Plus HMO
- Blue Shield CA Bronze Full PPO 4500
- Blue Shield CA PPO
- Blue Shield CA Platinum Access+ HMO 25
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
- First Health PPO
- Health Net CA PPO
- Health Net CA Primary EPO
- Multiplan PPO
- PHCS PPO
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
- View by Locationttcqeayetrwczwezdueawsrsbdyr
Locations & DirectionsIndividual Ppo Contract, 153 Pearson Rd, Paradise, CA
Dr. Donald E Mansell is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Paradise, CA.