Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Gout Get the facts about gout, including the risk factors.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Donald Marquardt
Dr. Donald Marquardt, MD, PHD is a Doctor primarily located in Moab, UT, with another office in Moab, UT. He has 41 years of experience. His specialties include Family Medicine. Dr. Marquardt is affiliated with Ketchikan General Hospital 7/2/2009 Courtesy Current Family Medicine, Peace Harbor Hospital and St John's Medical Center. He speaks English.
Dr. Donald Marquardt has the following 1 specialty
- Family Medicine
A family practitioner is a doctor who specializes in caring for people of all ages, at all stages of life. Rather than focusing on the treatment of one disease or patient population, family practitioners are often the doctors that people see for their everyday ailments, like cold and flu or respiratory infections, and health screenings. When necessary, family practitioners will provide referrals for conditions that require the expertise of another specialist.
The doctors may also provide physicals, inoculations, prenatal care, treat chronic diseases, like diabetes and asthma, and provide advice on disease prevention.
- Family Planning
- Weight Loss
- Weight Loss (non-surgical)
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Dr. Marquardt is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
Ketchikan General Hospital 7/2/2009 Courtesy Current Family Medicine
Peace Harbor Hospital
St John's Medical Center
PeaceHealth Ketchikan Medical Center
Cottage Grove Hospital
Sacred Heart Medical Center
PeaceHealth Ketchikan Medical Center 7/2/2009 Active Current Family Medicine
St. Joseph's Hospital
Allen Memorial Hospital
Ketchikan General Hospital
41 Years Experience
Washington University In St Louis School Of Medicine
Graduated in 1976
Dr. Donald Marquardt accepts the following insurance providers.
- View by Location
Locations & Directions
Dr. Donald Marquardt is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Moab, UT.