Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Donald C Martin Jr has the following 1 specialty
- Orthopaedic Surgery
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Hip Surgery
- Sports Medicine
- Knee Surgery (Knee Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Bone Fracture
- Joint Replacement
- Hip Surgery (Hip Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Joint Pain/Swelling
- Carpal Tunnel Syndrome
- Herniated Disc
- Hip Osteoarthritis
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 15
good surgeon, not so good bed side manner.he's done surgery on me 3 times. I like him and get along fine with him. but do hear people don't like his personality. He did a good job of putting my feet back on my legs. And I still can walk. If you wanna buddy he may not be for you but if you need a good surgeon hes the one for you. Just give additude back and I believe he'll be the one for you.
35 Years Experience
University Of South Alabama College Of Medicine
Graduated in 1983
Cleveland Clinic Health System
Dr. Donald C Martin Jr accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- BCBS AL PPO
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
- Humana Choice POS
- Humana ChoiceCare Network PPO
- Humana National POS
- Multiplan PPO
- PHCS PPO
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Options PPO
- View by Locationttcqeayetrwczwezdueawsrsbdyr
Locations & DirectionsOrthopaedic Associates Of Marshall County, 38 Rowe Dr, Guntersville, AL
Dr. Donald C Martin Jr is similar to the following 0 Doctors near Guntersville, AL.