Dr. Donald A Maschka Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Donald A Maschka?

I have had sinus problems for years, and because of this I know something about my conditions and possible treatments! This doctor said to me that he knew nothing about sinus headaches! He told me I should see someone else about that problem but never gave me any ideas on how to proceed! He was to do chemical caut. For me and had to read the directions first and then stil did wrong!!! I hand found an ENT clinic in Des Moines that is willing to try other treAtment, This little clinic asked me why I came to Des Moines and told them about The Mason City Clinic Doctors stories, they agreed they did not know what they where doing! So far I am veryHAPPY with this ent clinic in Des Moines.

Very Nice

My experience with Dr Maschka was very satisfactory. He took care of removing a suture that was not left in by him. He was very helpful and nice. His nurse was kind enough to get me an appointment in a very timely manner.

Great

Was a great experience now know what I am allergic to and helped give me suggestions to how to prevent a few triggers

Very Nice

I was very pleased with the care I received from Dr. Maschka for my partial thyroidectomy. I thought he was thorough with his explanations on what my condition was and my options and really took time to do what was best for me in scheduling my procedure. I'm very happy with the outcome of my surgery and can see that Dr. Maschka really tries to do what is best for his patients. Thank you.

Very Good

I had a consultation and skin test for allergies, and I had a very pleasant experience with Dr. Maschka and his care team. They took the time to explain everything to me and my treatment options, and I know what my treatment plan is going forward. Would definately recommend Dr. Maschka to my family and friends.

Great

Visit went well - very organized and efficient. I did think the hearing test was NOT necessary. A one year old really can't focus on the test well and for the cost of being in the booth for 3 minutes it's quite expensive. Otherwise everything was great!

Great

This was a follow up appointment after a few months treatment. The doctor and staff were thorough and friendly. My course of treatment had been effective and the doctor did not suggest continued follow ups which was appreciated. I feel better and had a great experience with this doctor and his staff.