Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Donald K Matthews has the following 2 specialties
- Orthopaedic Surgery of the Spine
- Orthopaedic Surgery
Dr. Donald K Matthews has the following 3 expertise
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
Dr. Donald K Matthews has 1 board certified specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience
Dr. Donald K Matthews is Board Certified in 1 specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 16
Dr. Matthews is a great doctor. I always feel like I have 100% of his attention when I am in his office. He goes out of his way to ensure that I am receiving the best care, even if it means going outside the network. He performed reconstruction on my lower back and I have not had any back pain. I was able to climb stairs the day after surgery. He listens and lets me know that he believes me regarding any followup issues. I recommend him highly for anyone facing back surgery. I was afraid until we talk and I had complete trust in him immediately.
Mathews thanks for ruining my life. Mathews screwed up the surgery on my back and has destroyed my life. I am tired of all the pain and suffering that I have every single minute of the day that he caused me to have. As my condition degenerates, once again thanks to D. Mathews, I can only hope someone sees the post and gets a real surgeon no this quack.
He helped my daughter avoid surgery for her scoliosis! He is a terrific doctor, is thorough, listens to questions and answers directly, takes his time with you, and has a very upbeat personality. My daughter has been under his care since a seventh grade screening caught her curvature. She's a junior in hs now and enjoys going in for her follow-up. She was in a body brace for two years, 23 hours/day. Scoliosis kids...it pays to be compliant and wear your brace all the time. She had a great outcome!
Dr.Matthews completed scoliosis surgery for my daughter in 2006. We are so fortunate to have had Dr. Matthews exceptional skill, caring, professionalism with our daughter. He is a gift for Kaiser Orthopaedic Surgery Department. Thank you Dr. Matthews!!!
33 Years Experience
Wake Forest University School Of Medicine
Graduated in 1985
Please contact the office for more information.
Locations & DirectionsKaiser Permanente Roseville Medical Center (aka Roseville Women & Children's Center), 1600 Eureka Rd, Roseville, CA
Dr. Donald K Matthews is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Roseville, CA.